- A significant field exposure to give hands-on experience and action orientation.
- Support for entrepreneurship development, a startup in terms of mentoring, incubation with "Zero Day, Zero cost'', seed support as per the norms, opportunity to work with successful startups.
- Possibility of summer course with global universities in Europe.
- Number of courses to develop action-oriented approach with the blend of management, Public policy and all the domain of agribusiness and value chain management.
- Significant field exposure to give hands-on experience and action orientation.
- Global benchmarking, industry partnership and many faculty from the industries,
- Understand People, Policy, and Professional (PPP) ecosystem of agriculture and food value chain.
- Handle different types of ground-level challenges and solve analytical problems in real-world scenarios
- Define effective objectives for analytics projects
- Understand the importance of value chain, and SMART farming to help make more effective business decisions
- Understand charts, graphs, and tools used for analytics and visualization and using them to derive meaningful insights
- Create an analytics adoption framework
- Identify upcoming trends in entrepreneurship in agriculture and food sector and setup startup/cooperative/farmer producer organization.
- Student can also take alternate subjects on MOOC, Swayam or any other UGC recognized online course in Agripreneurship & Value Chain Management for 03 weeks’ duration and will also be considered for 4-credit in this course.
A short-term exposure programme for students in foreign universities is planned for the batch 2021-23 after completion of first year. It will be optional and will be offered to only those students who are willing to pay additional amount for the short program. Students who do not do exposure program, they will do summer internship/startup formation/FPO formation/industry project after completion of first year during the summer break.
Four credits will be there for short-term exposure programme/internship during third semester.
Those who are graduates from any stream can apply for the MBA program and if they wish to get admission in this program they need to appear for the CMAT exam.
For enquiries visit: www.iisg.ac.in